- Site Navigation
- Site Search
- Public Notices
- County News & Updates
- Transparency Portal
- County Directory
- Your Commissioners
- BOC Meeting Agenda
- BOC Meeting Minutes
- Contact Us
- About Hart County
- Community Calendar
- External Links
- Economic Development
- Tax Assessment Info
- Tax Bill Inquiries
- Code Of Ordinances
- Chamber of Commerce
- Hart County Library
- Hart County Water and Sewer Authority
- CodeRED Emergency Notifications
- Archway Downtown Walking Tour Video
Check out the Economic Development website!
- Hart County Facts
- Tourism & Events
- TI Automotive: The First
- Gateway Industrial Park
- Entrepreneur Friendly Community Program
- Georgia Acquisition Makes Pharma Tech Industries a World Leader
- Fenner Dunlop had a groudbeaking February 26, 2007 at the Gateway Industrial Park
- Bringing better jobs and increasing investment that can be transposed into a better quality of life for the citizens of Hart County is the mission of the Hart County Economic Development Board and the Industrial Building Authority.
- This dedicated team of volunteers and professionals works constantly with existing as well as potential new business and industries to achieve this goal.
- They work in concert with the Franklin/Hart/Stephens Counties Joint Development Authority in marketing the new Gateway Hi Tech Industrial Park on I-85 at exit #177.
- Contact: Dwayne Dye at 706-856-2452 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
is an excellent building available that can accommodate a large
range of office, warehouse, service or manufacturing uses. It has:
7-dock height doors; 39'x30' column spacing; 100% air conditioned;
all utilities available; and a large 6-acre site.
Click here for view 1
Click here for view 2
|Quality Industries opens to colorful display|